News: Seasonal Summer Camp Counselor/Leaders/Site Supervisor Positions
|1/25/2022 12:00:00 AM
Now Accepting Summer Camp Applications until all positions filled!
DARC is hiring our 2022 Summer Day Camp Staff. Do you love working with children? If so, we have a job that you will enjoy. We have several different openings available.
1. Site Supervisor: Half-Day Playground Camp (Must be 21 years old & over)
2. Full-Day Adventure Camp Leader (Must be 21 years old & over)
3. Full-Day Adventure Camp Assistant Leader (Must be 18-20+ years old)
4. Half-Day Playground Camp Group Leader (Must be 18 years old & over)
5. Half-Day Playground Camp Assistant Group Leader (Must be 16 years old & over)
6. Day Camp Counselor Floater/Substitute Positions
7. Counselor-In-Trainings Position (Volunteer Position)
As a Camp Counselor, you will be an active participant in all camp activities. Counselors help with a variety of daily tasks, all with the goal of creating a memorable and meaningful camp experiences for your campers. Our Counselors interact with our campers throughout the entire day, helping them make friends, try new things, and generally caring for their well-being. The role of a Counselor is to participate, build relationships and have fun while ensuring the physical and emotional safety of every child.
Applications are accepted until positions are filled. Interviews will begin in March. If you are selected for an interview, most interviews take place in early March through the end of April.
If you are interested in applying, please click below for employment application.
Please Note: This document is a fillable PDF. You may type/check the box to answer all questions. When finished please save the file using SAVE AS and title it with your first and last name. Then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.