Downingtown Area Recreation Consortium
Skip to nav
2. Refund Policy
All refunds are issued by organization check in accordance with DARC’s regular payment schedule (generally bi-weekly). No cash refunds.
Refund requests will be handled according to the following guidelines:
Bus Trip Refunds: Refunds, minus a $20 administrative fee, will be issued only if the seat can be re-sold or filled by someone on the waiting list. Full refunds will be given if a trip is cancelled.
- Refunds will be given up to one week prior to the first class minus a $20 fee. Day & Teen Camp refunds are explained under the Camp Policy document. No refunds will be issued after this time unless accompanied by written documentation from a physician. In the event of illness, please notify the DARC office immediately if a refund is desired for medical reasons. Approved refunds will be prorated to reflect attendance and issued as an account credit only.
- Full refunds are issued for programs that are cancelled by DARC.
- Refunds cannot be given after the start of a program.
- No refunds will be issued due to cancellations resulting from inclement weather.
- A $20 administration fee will be deducted from all credits or refunds issued. No exceptions!
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for a refund or credit to be processed.