Tikes T-Ball is all about the basics. Fun games and activities for first timers to help your child progress towards competitive baseball and softball. Over 4 weekly sessions, they will hone their hitting, throwing and fielding skills and learn about the game of baseball/softball.
Providing small group instruction, it's a great warm-up for your local spring youth t-ball league!
- Equipment is not needed for the beginner group class, but a beginner's glove is helpful.
- Our advanced class offers a 2:1 player/staff ratio for personalized instruction.
- Please bring a water bottle & snacks.
- Program taught by DARC staff with help from local middle schoolers.
- Parents & Guardians are encouraged to stay in the park during the program.
Additional Forms and Files: