Downingtown Area Recreation Consortium
Skip to nav
DARC Adult Softball Leagues- Team Registrations
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Congratulations to our Spring/Summer 2022 Winners!
- Men's Competitive Division - TBD
- Co-ed Division- Combined - Liones "Basic Pitches"
DARC offers Adult Co-Ed & Men’s Softball Leagues during the spring/summer and fall seasons. The spring/summer softball leagues generally run from late April until late June/early July. The fall softball leagues generally run from early September until late October/early November. Each League is divided into Competitive and Recreational Divisions for competitive balance.
Game locations vary between Kerr Park in Downingtown and Shamona Creek Park in Upper Uwchlan.
The Competitive Divisions play mainly at Kerr Park.
Men's League games are typically scheduled for Friday evenings and Sunday mornings. Co-Ed Recreational League games are typically scheduled for Monday and Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Co-Ed Competitive League games are typically scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
All registrations will be taken on a first come, first served basis and will continue until the league is full.
- Umpires fees Increased in 2022 to $25/game.
- DARC also increased the team fees (for fall 2022) by $50 to include the teams Umpire Fees for Playoffs.
- COED Team registrations are under one category. Please select Competitive or Recreational League at check out.
- 10 game regular season with a double elimination playoff format. Guaranteed 12 games.
- Teams are responsible for umpire payments of $20 per game for first 12 games played. DARC covers ump costs for remainder of playoffs.
- Season fee includes a refundable $40 forfeit fee deposit that will be returned upon end of season - if not needed.
- Payments in full are required one week before first game. All scheduled games will be forfeited until full payment is received. If sponsor provides check payable to DARC after league fees are fully paid then DARC will refund that amount to team captain.
- Max players per team roster is 24. A minimum of 4 females needed for co-ed teams.
- Registration is by team captain only - if you desire to be on the free agent list email email@example.com.
- If necessary, the divisions may be merged or divided. For competitive balance purposes, the previous season champion or run differential leader of the Recreational Division may be promoted to the Competitive Division and the team with the worst record or run differential in the regular season may be moved to the Recreational Division.
- Co-Ed Division uses an approved bat list to increase participant safety.
- When you create an account to register, please use your team name as the account name.
- Last Day to register for the Spring is Friday, April 12th - first come first served to team capacity.
- Our Spring/Summer regular season goes from early May to early July, depending on rainouts. The playoffs immediately follow and usually last around three weeks, sometimes going pretty deep into August. Our Fall season including playoffs goes from early September to late October, although sometimes we are forced to play a few games in November.
Additional Forms and Files: