Science Explorers Summer Camps
Greatest Hits "Now Virtual"
- Science Explorers has compiled our favorite camp experiments into a week-long science extravaganza! In our ½ day camp you’ll dissect a shark, make groovy lava lamp test tubes, design a course for your own robot, mix up chemical reactions, erupt a volcano, and make chalkboard and fluffy slime!
Mix It Up "Now Virtual"
- We’re doing a club rewind by taking our popular after-school programs from this past year and turning them into a fun-filled, week-long camp with different themes each day, including slime, atomic art, popping chemistry, the science of sound, and oozy, odd, outrageous animals. In our ½ day camp we’ll mix up magnetic slime, get loud as we make thunder cups and musical chimes, investigate the anatomy of frogs, build spin art machines, blast off film canister rockets, and make yummy ice cream.
Science Smorgasbord "Virtual" : NEW
Variety is the spice of life and we’ve created a great assortment of experiments to explore some of our favorites. We will send you a complete lab kit* of crazy science fun that will give you creations to use through the summer. Transform polymers into a rainbow of color, investigate the properties of light when you build a kaleidoscope, explore the concept of density as you create colorful density towers, build a metal detector to identify conductors, demonstrate how air pressure can lift objects and make them fly, and become a detective as you complete a powder analysis. For ages 7-11.
Jr. Explorers "cancelled"
- Do you want to be an archaeologist…a geologist…or how about a biologist? You can be all this and more in this fun-filled camp! Each day we’ll explore a new habitat as we dig for dinosaurs in the desert, make creatures of the rainforest, create an arctic home, erupt a volcano, and go spelunking in your own cave creation. There’s so much to do in this exciting week of camp. Half day only for ages 4-6.
ALL SCIENCE EXPLORERS
As of 5/12/2020: Science Explorers Summer Camp programs are now becoming VIRTUAL Programs. All participants will have a materials kits mailed directly to there homes to be used during each live virtual class.
How the Virtual Camps Work!
- Science Explorers Virtual STEM Camps : Total Cost: $229 ($149 registration, plus $80 material fees)
- Structured, week long sessions (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday, AM or PM)
- Hands-on STEM curriculum in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Engineering, Robotics, and more! We send you a big box supplies, and your child gets elbow deep in hands-on STEM learning with us
- 10 students max per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize with new friends
- A balanced schedule including 2.5 hours of live instruction and peer collaboration + additional self-paced project development per day
- All the magic of camp including games, challenges, and legendary Science Explorers camp traditions you can't find anywhere else
- Parents: You'll be amazed by how much YOU can accomplish when your kids are online with us, exploring through hands-on learning